Yoga Revival!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Well it has been a short minute since I even thought about blogging because I was super busy with the end of the school year and all the shenanigans that come along with it. 

But here I am now and I feel awesome!  The end of the school year was not the only thing that has made me feel magnificent (AHHH a break) but because I decided to take the leap and join a 30 day yoga camp.  Cue blog point...
I wanted to share with you the amazing program that has jump started me into holding onto my health and well being.  I am pretty good at keeping on the "clean" eating band wagon but I needed an exercise routine that could go with it.  I don't like the gym, I don't like running (especially here in Tucson where we have been hitting record temps) and well I don't like exercise!  But I can stand yoga.  I have off and on gone to yoga to help with weight loss and healthy living but I found something finally that I believe will keep me going on the "workout" train.  


With the help of the amazing Adriene, I have been able to let go stress, work through problems and keep to my eating habits with more ease.  Who is Adriene you ask... she is my yogi guide.  You can find her at her blog Yoga With Adriene.  She has free yoga videos, tips and astounding advice.  I just finished day 10 today of her yoga "boot camp" and I can already feel the startling difference it is making in my life.  If you are looking for a new way to accept yourself and let go of some inner stresses you may not even know you were holding onto her camp is great with mantra's that help you understand, accept and be present in your life.  
Now you may be thinking this is a marketing ploy but I assure you it isn't.  This is just me shouting from the roof tops that I love my new found awesomeness and Adriene just happen to help me find my inner strength.  
Thanks friends!
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS