Ba-humbug April Fool's Day!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Something you need to know about me is that I do not like being fooled, tricked, mislead, hoodwinked or any other synonym that means being deceived.  April Fool's is a dumb holiday too say the least, but I do have to say that there are many other things that I think are more "foolish" than this holiday.  Here are 5 of those things (and just in time for Sept Farms Friday link up!):


1. Drivers other than myself: 
Yes I do believe that I am one of the better drivers that I know.  Road rage runs deep in me.  There are rules of the road friends, please use them to keep yourself and others safe.



2. Cooked cabbage: 
YUCK!  Who wants to eat a food item that smells like dirty gym socks a tastes like vomit. Hehehe,... okay maybe that is a little too harsh but it is the truth that is known to me :)



3. Screaming Hairbands and Metal Rock:
Yes I feel like these are the same thing because they are both yelling at me!  I do not do well when someone is yelling at me, even if you are yelling at me about how much you love me.  I may just have to punch you :)  

4. Non-Punctual People:

Are you better than everyone else?  Did your first grade teacher forget to teach you how to tell time?  
This one is the worst of all in my opinion because this tells me that you feel you are the best thing since sliced bread and you feel like everyone should wait on you.  UGH... no thank you.  Plus really how do you even hold a job.  If you can't make it on time to family/ friend events than I can only assume you are always late and that would include work. 


5. Sponge Bob
Why are you letting your little one watch a show that teaches them to be dumb unless it is because you do not think they deserve to learn how to make smart choices in life.  The show has zero point and shows kids that making dumb choices will be fixing and everything is going to be okay.  Sorry folks, that is not how the world works.  Things are not always okay when you make a dumb choice like stealing, hurting someone else, etc.

I hope I wasn't too harsh but these are my truths. :)

Thanks Sept Farms for letting us link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS